Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Just one of those amazing days...


Today was just one of those amazing days....
The first 2/3rd's of our money was due on monday for our Trip to Cambodia with Hope for the Silent Voices http://hopeforthesilentvoices.org/. We had raised a lot thanks to all of you! but we still had 1,500 more to go...ekk. We did not get our remaining balance until late on the 11th so we were planning to turn everything we had in the next day, and figure out how to pay the rest. 
Josh always gets up earlier than me, and woke me up right before he left at 5:15 am and tells me that 1,100 was donated last night after we had been praying about it. Still half asleep, he had to repeat himself several times. I was in awe! I still am. Man God likes to make sure we are relying on him! I knew He would do great things, and was expecting for God to Shock me, yet he still seems to surprise me. There was no going back to sleep after that news! At lunch josh called me and said guess what, some one else called me and said they have money for the trip, guess how much? ummm gonna guess 400 because that would be perfect (even thought I thought there was no way!) yep 400!!!!! Man God is so faithful. It is so amazing to see God work!!! there just are not words. We got EXACTLY the first 2/3rd's of our trip money right in the nick of time! That is defiantly a God Thing! If this is only the beginning I cannot wait to see what he does in Cambodia! 

Thank you all for your prayers and donations! We could not do it without you. We pray you will be just as blessed by this trip as we are!!!

To Donate to our trip visit http://hopeforthesilentvoices.org/get-involved/donate/ 
(message: Josh & Laura Lewis)

No comments:

Post a Comment