![]() |
| (Landing in Cambodia) |
I cant seem to find the words to explain the experience we are partaking in here in Cambodia. I have been relishing the opportunity to leave behind my phone, email , tv and social media, and give my full attention to the opportunities at hand. I know that leaves friends and family wondering and waiting,
(and I apologize for that :)) but has made the trip that much better!
Each day has been a new experience and it all feels a little surreal. The landscape, weather, culture, language is all so new and I love it! The food is delicious and we have met so many wonderful people. This trip is truly unique, the poverty is an eye opening experience. I am seeing and photographing things that I have only seen in books and am amazed to see that it is for real, a way of life I cant even wrap my mind around. I look forward to sharing more with you soon!

Thank you for the update. I wish I was with you and Josh on this journey, but can not wait to hear about it when you return. Take Care and looking forward to another update when you can.
ReplyDeletesherry
I am just loving this blog. And I don't even know how I got here...oh well. Love it!!
ReplyDeletewww.ivy-lauren.blogspot.com