Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cayman Mission Trip (1) Intro

I just want to Thank Everyone for all for your Prayers and Support for this Cayman Mission Trip. I am amazed and overwhelmed by what God has done this past week. I headed to Grand Cayman with a group of 90 from San Diego on Saturday May 8th. This being my first mission trip I had no idea what to expect, no clue who my roomie was, but guess who do I sit by on the plan? Yes of course it was her. Teale who was one of the photographers for the trip, and amazing photos does she take! I knew the Lord would hook me up with someone awesome, she was such an inspiration! http://www.tealephotography.net/inx2.php#/home/ (Thanks Teale!) 

    

1 comment:

  1. You girls are so cute- I love the blog. Thanks for sharing. I love hear how God has been able to use you.

    ReplyDelete